Official GunZ The Duel 2018 (North America)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Gunz Trailer
Latest topics
» Can't register an in game account
You gais should totes start playing now that the server is upppppppppppppp! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 4:06 pm by neqneq

» Official Forum Closure, We've MOVED TO A NEW FORUM PLEASE READ!
You gais should totes start playing now that the server is upppppppppppppp! EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 1:42 pm by Monk

» i cannot download gunz.
You gais should totes start playing now that the server is upppppppppppppp! EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 4:02 pm by Monk

» GunZ - Online, Gold coin ( Cash Coin ) Sale for holiday!
You gais should totes start playing now that the server is upppppppppppppp! EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 10:54 pm by TsunamiGunz

» Can't register
You gais should totes start playing now that the server is upppppppppppppp! EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 6:06 pm by Monk

» dstyler dagz
You gais should totes start playing now that the server is upppppppppppppp! EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 8:55 pm by Perfect

» Happy Thanksgiving Nov,2020 M2O Gaming GunZ!
You gais should totes start playing now that the server is upppppppppppppp! EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 8:18 pm by Monk

» GunZ: The Duel, Official Subreddit JOIN NOW!
You gais should totes start playing now that the server is upppppppppppppp! EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 11:54 pm by Monk

» GunZ an Esport
You gais should totes start playing now that the server is upppppppppppppp! EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 7:33 pm by lamp18

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You gais should totes start playing now that the server is upppppppppppppp!

4 posters

Go down

You gais should totes start playing now that the server is upppppppppppppp! Empty You gais should totes start playing now that the server is upppppppppppppp!

Post by zman433 Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:56 pm

Hey peoples my name is Zeb. I'm not good at Gunz but I've been playing for a pretty long time. I've never been very good but I've always tried to at least spread the moves I know among the Gunz community.

A few of my IGNs- xZeb, iZeb, Zebby, JustAButler, iGlide, taryhesticle, dj_jizzjizz, Zgirl, Zman1112, 2Late, ripIJJI, iDestroyed, iDestroyed2, Fi3ry_bullet, etc. (a ton more I can't remember).

Clans I've been in- DoomFamily, DomoRawr, OriginalDomo, Strawhats, Bananas, BananaPeels, Spot, Nutella(Leader), Arch(Leader), PinkShorts, Gladiators, Promissory, DStylers, Rinn'gan, •Nö•Lîm, Veterans, Standard

Clans I've CW'd with- Verel, Verel's rival (some clan headed by Pride and Bone), Clannad, a few others I can't think of atm.

Some players I miss from the "good ol' days"-
Nineball
NeonBullet
Benehime
OblivionsArc/IcarusPuff
Kwaku/Kweku
GrizzlyBear/Grizzly
Youhei
Pride/Carnewannan
DDaggerDD
PokeMyAbz
Shinegami
LordApe
Kogi
MissCheiveous/Cybelis (probably not even her IGN hahahaha- Sorry KitKatKittyKateKat)

A few nupes i "hate"-
ShadowHawk<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
iLove_You

zman433
M2O: Gaming GameMaster

Back to top Go down

You gais should totes start playing now that the server is upppppppppppppp! Empty Re: You gais should totes start playing now that the server is upppppppppppppp!

Post by Strong Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:22 am

welcome Seb.
hope to play with you in game!
Strong
Strong
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

You gais should totes start playing now that the server is upppppppppppppp! Empty Re: You gais should totes start playing now that the server is upppppppppppppp!

Post by iLovePaws Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:59 am

Welcome Zeb! Enjoy your stay and have fun.
iLovePaws
iLovePaws

Back to top Go down

Post by [g6] Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:11 am

Welcome!!
Poop kills
[g6]
[g6]
MonkZ: TLD Trial GameMaster
MonkZ: TLD Trial GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down