Official GunZ The Duel 2018 (North America)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Gunz Trailer
Latest topics
» Can't register an in game account
Official M-Style Information EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 4:06 pm by neqneq

» Official Forum Closure, We've MOVED TO A NEW FORUM PLEASE READ!
Official M-Style Information EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 1:42 pm by Monk

» i cannot download gunz.
Official M-Style Information EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 4:02 pm by Monk

» GunZ - Online, Gold coin ( Cash Coin ) Sale for holiday!
Official M-Style Information EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 10:54 pm by TsunamiGunz

» Can't register
Official M-Style Information EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 6:06 pm by Monk

» dstyler dagz
Official M-Style Information EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 8:55 pm by Perfect

» Happy Thanksgiving Nov,2020 M2O Gaming GunZ!
Official M-Style Information EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 8:18 pm by Monk

» GunZ: The Duel, Official Subreddit JOIN NOW!
Official M-Style Information EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 11:54 pm by Monk

» GunZ an Esport
Official M-Style Information EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 7:33 pm by lamp18

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Official M-Style Information

+3
Wreckings
AwareSense
Monk
7 posters

Go down

Official M-Style Information Empty Official M-Style Information

Post by Monk Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:48 am

Official M-Style Information

Monk Style (M-Style) is a sword style that goes beyond limits to perfect their techniques to conquer everyone without cheating software/hardware.

Four Major Techniques.

! Secret! Wanna Know Name? Ask (whisper) Monk !

Move 1 = Block rapidly enough to block attacks that hit 5-6 times per second. Use two block keys to act as move 1 technique

Move 2 = an advanced move, execute TMO while holding your run key. Dash then Execute move 1 technique to bounce as fast as Dashing.

Move 3 = Attacks about 10 times per second. Use two block keys and two attack keys to perform this act.

Move 4 = an advanced move, execute move 3 technique while holding your run key. Dash then Execute move 3 technique to bounce as fast as Dashing.

move 5 = Jump, dash, slash, block fastest in game. Use butterfly technique but with two dash keys along with two attack keys based on preference.

move 6 = A fly in air technique while using move 5 technique. Use two block keys, two dash keys and two attack keys for desirable results. Preferences on keyboard settings are expected.

move 7= Attack, block repeatedly. Not necessary to use more than one key, best use timing. This attack blocks every attack from sword when done right.

move 8= Attack 4-5 times per second without jumping. Unlike move 7 technique, you hit two times then block. Powerful technique yet leaves you vulnerable.

Directions: M-Style is Unique because it uses at least two equal keys. You will have to modify the keyboard settings to perform these techniques to its peak. Block = Crtl and Shift. Attack = mouse1 and mouse2. Jump = Space and another key near to Space. Dash = W and E. It will take time to get used to these modifications. You do not have to use these modifications on your keyboard; I strongly encourage you to play with the keyboard and mouse settings to your preferences. They do not always work for everybody; I often modify my keyboard for fun in Gunz options.

Dear Community,

Do not expect to learn from a simple video to a simple guide. People threaten to report me day after day. I hear accusations that make people go blind. I reported hackers, swappers, and whatever abuse they would do to NHN Corporations and ijji games. You expect me to be a hacker, a swapper and a cheater. I play by rules but not rules created by children. You steal my information and make them out of nonsense. You reap the truth that is so obvious. I am under attack for using M-Style. Dare I utter a single word of protest against your lies; I will defend myself to no end.

Monk is offering Free Hugs, Find him and give him a Hug.

Thank you,

~ Monk

Last edited by Monk on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Monk
Monk
M2O GunZ Owner

https://gunzduel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Official M-Style Information Empty Re: Official M-Style Information

Post by AwareSense Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:26 am

/hugs bro =)

also nice guide for people who wanna learn some basic stuff. names would of helped them tho
as they would of rememerd it easyer

but with out names it is just as simple

AwareSense
M2O GunZ V.I.P Member
M2O GunZ V.I.P Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:36 am

Well, its just the idea for beginers to understand what M-style is capable of attacking 10 times per second is just an idea but its possible to attack 10 times per second with dachi.

-Hug-
Monk
Monk
M2O GunZ Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreckings Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:03 pm

Well, I am your official teacher. I've studied animations for 7 years to maximize my m-style capabilities and am willing to teach you all what I know. Just find me in-game and ask, or send me a message on here.

Wreckings
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreckings Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:24 pm

When is aeria game transfer? I'll make my attempt to post on there about it as frequently as possible.

Wreckings
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:12 am

They already own ijji products http://gunz.aeriagames.com/ click on forum its open now and register.
Monk
Monk
M2O GunZ Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Motekiku Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:56 pm

I think this topic should be stickied, it's useful.

Motekiku
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by the504 Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:06 am

Nice work

But how do you perform Move 3???
the504
the504
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:08 am

You need to be flipped in order to perform it.

Last edited by Monk on Wed May 01, 2013 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Monk
Monk
M2O GunZ Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by the504 Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:44 am

o lol makes sense now, but I also didn't know block was required.
the504
the504
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:49 am

Using block keys gives you defense and you can continue to dragon afterwards so your opponent cannot catch you offguard.
Monk
Monk
M2O GunZ Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by jetman82 Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:07 pm

lol never heard of "move 3". It sounds similar to ground vengeance, but maybe it's just regular vengeance, but you hit block so when you hit the ground you can dng.

jetman82
M2O: Gaming GameMaster
M2O: Gaming GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by AwareSense Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:10 pm

Monk wrote:Official M-Style Information

Monk Style (M-Style) is a sword style that goes beyond limits to perfect their techniques to conquer everyone without cheating software/hardware.

Four Major Techniques.

! Secret! Wanna Know Name? Ask (whisper) Monk !

Move 1 = Block rapidly enough to block attacks that hit 5-6 times per second. Use two block keys to act as move 1 technique

Move 2 = an advanced move, execute TMO while holding your run key. Dash then Execute move 1 technique to bounce as fast as Dashing.

Move 3 = Attacks about 10 times per second. Use two block keys and two attack keys to perform this act.

Move 4 = an advanced move, execute move 3 technique while holding your run key. Dash then Execute move 3 technique to bounce as fast as Dashing.

move 5 = Jump, dash, slash, block fastest in game. Use butterfly technique but with two dash keys along with two attack keys based on preference.

move 6 = A fly in air technique while using move 5 technique. Use two block keys, two dash keys and two attack keys for desirable results. Preferences on keyboard settings are expected.

move 7= Attack, block repeatedly. Not necessary to use more than one key, best use timing. This attack blocks every attack from sword when done right.

move 8= Attack 4-5 times per second without jumping. Unlike move 7 technique, you hit two times then block. Powerful technique yet leaves you vulnerable.

Directions: M-Style is Unique because it uses at least two equal keys. You will have to modify the keyboard settings to perform these techniques to its peak. Block = Crtl and Shift. Attack = mouse1 and mouse2. Jump = Space and another key near to Space. Dash = W and E. It will take time to get used to these modifications. You do not have to use these modifications on your keyboard; I strongly encourage you to play with the keyboard and mouse settings to your preferences. They do not always work for everybody; I often modify my keyboard for fun in Gunz options.

Dear Community,

Do not expect to learn from a simple video to a simple guide. People threaten to report me day after day. I hear accusations that make people go blind. I reported hackers, swappers, and whatever abuse they would do to NHN Corporations and ijji games. You expect me to be a hacker, a swapper and a cheater. I play by rules but not rules created by children. You steal my information and make them out of nonsense. You reap the truth that is so obvious. I am under attack for using M-Style. Dare I utter a single word of protest against your lies; I will defend myself to no end.

Monk is offering Free Hugs, Find him and give him a Hug.

Thank you,

~ Monk

ADD how 2s ? or more detail of how these are done even tho most are just simple

AwareSense
M2O GunZ V.I.P Member
M2O GunZ V.I.P Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destro Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:31 am

I saw this posted on GzF yearrrrrrrs ago. I could never learn it, but would like to see it in action Monk! People would accuse of hacks all the time ingame.

EDIT: Oh .. 4 year old thread oops! Sorry Smile
Destro
Destro
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down