Official GunZ The Duel 2018 (North America)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Gunz Trailer
Latest topics
» Can't register an in game account
~ M-Style (Four Divine Gates) Guide by Monk ~ EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 4:06 pm by neqneq

» Official Forum Closure, We've MOVED TO A NEW FORUM PLEASE READ!
~ M-Style (Four Divine Gates) Guide by Monk ~ EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 1:42 pm by Monk

» i cannot download gunz.
~ M-Style (Four Divine Gates) Guide by Monk ~ EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 4:02 pm by Monk

» GunZ - Online, Gold coin ( Cash Coin ) Sale for holiday!
~ M-Style (Four Divine Gates) Guide by Monk ~ EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 10:54 pm by TsunamiGunz

» Can't register
~ M-Style (Four Divine Gates) Guide by Monk ~ EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 6:06 pm by Monk

» dstyler dagz
~ M-Style (Four Divine Gates) Guide by Monk ~ EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 8:55 pm by Perfect

» Happy Thanksgiving Nov,2020 M2O Gaming GunZ!
~ M-Style (Four Divine Gates) Guide by Monk ~ EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 8:18 pm by Monk

» GunZ: The Duel, Official Subreddit JOIN NOW!
~ M-Style (Four Divine Gates) Guide by Monk ~ EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 11:54 pm by Monk

» GunZ an Esport
~ M-Style (Four Divine Gates) Guide by Monk ~ EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 7:33 pm by lamp18

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

~ M-Style (Four Divine Gates) Guide by Monk ~

+2
DivineAngelz
Monk
6 posters

Go down

~ M-Style (Four Divine Gates) Guide by Monk ~ Empty ~ M-Style (Four Divine Gates) Guide by Monk ~

Post by Monk Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:28 am

Monk Style
~ M-Style (Four Divine Gates) Guide by Monk ~ Fourwhitefg3
The Four Divine Gates

Divine Gates:

Is a martial art based on the four animal styles called Gates. Each Gate represent their own set of strategies and ideas.

Stances: Stances are applications of combat techniques in place of the position. One stance can bloom into many tactics of oppressing the enemy and yourself.

Purpose: To spread knowledge and tradition of Monk Kung Fu to the rest of the Gunz Online world.

Requirements: Computer with no graphic frames per second lag. Internet connection with no lag. Input devices that can execute action keys quickly with ease. Failing to comply one or more of the requirements can affect how you use the styles in combat.

Directions: You can use the default keyboard settings but It's recommended to use settings based on your preferences.

Mastery: Godly(1 day), Advanced(1 month), Intermediate(1 year), Beginner(10 years), Dunce(100 years).

Tortoise Gate of the North
(Defense)

Stance One: (Block continuously)

More blocks means better defense. (To verify if you're canceling delays, watch to see if you animation lock in replays)

Phoenix Gate of the South
(Intelligence)

Stance One: (Slash, then Block, continuously)

Ground attacking wile blocking. Very effective when used correctly. Up to 100% defense against missives if used correctly.

Stance Two: (Slash twice then Block, continuously)

50% defense against massive.

Stance Three: (Repeatedly(Hold Slash) continuously)

0% defense against massive.

Tiger Gate of the West
(Agility)

Stance one: (Jump, then Dash, then Slash, then Block continuously) Dashes become silent when used correctly.

For both land and aerial combat.
- More animation freeze in air -

Dragon Gate of the East
(Offense)

Stance One: (Repeatedly(Jump, then Slash, then Block) continuously)

The accuracy of "Dragon Gate" does not require for you to have 3 slash blocks per each jump (that's TBF) or any X's anyone's referring to, these are misunderstandings and false terms created by players who's influenced to M-styles in youtube etc. which results to amount, ignore the invalid terms.

"Limits" of Dragon doesn't specifically mean absolute limit, but the limits of the player attempting to keep Dragon Gate open within your abilities and capability to apply it during combat while canceling delays between Jump, Slash, Block. Without having to worry about certain numbers per each attempt.

This guide will be updated with replays animal philosophy pictures, Older/Modern replays/Videos since 2006-2012 Stay toon'd
Monk
Monk
M2O GunZ Owner

https://gunzduel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

~ M-Style (Four Divine Gates) Guide by Monk ~ Empty Re: ~ M-Style (Four Divine Gates) Guide by Monk ~

Post by DivineAngelz Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:07 pm

hey its DivineAngeIz the one you talked to in the game, ima try to learn Dragon but idk where the training part is

DivineAngelz
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

~ M-Style (Four Divine Gates) Guide by Monk ~ Empty Re: ~ M-Style (Four Divine Gates) Guide by Monk ~

Post by Monk Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:28 am

Prison map, is originally where I developed M-style ( Four Divine Gates ) concept from in 2006, Visit Monk or Monk clan members for more information. There are new disciples among the clan ask them to direct you to more experienced descendants clan members regarding the techniques at Aeria Gunz.

Monk
Monk
M2O GunZ Owner

https://gunzduel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Kite Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:01 pm

Udyr?
Azure Kite
Azure Kite
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoAreudo Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:02 am

Thx for the explanation.
i came here to Monk Gunz because i wanted to learn and get the discipline of a m-style player.

NeoAreudo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by fedrx19 Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:30 pm

I would like to enlist for the training in discipline monk-san. I am very agitated and hyper, would love to control that, in gunz.
fedrx19
fedrx19
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by lamp18 Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:12 am

I need to say this, i always thought Monk style being the best style out there and I played since beta but not active as i should think i should be... but i loved this post and I don't know if it  was M2O or not... but Monk is ADM of guns the duel? now thats great ! the feeling of trascending is what i see.. .dayum this guide is great and Monk is the best style i idealized... And knowing monk is the  M2O gunz owner is amazing feeling ... Your guide helped  me when i was younger to defeat my opponents and to achieve success in Gunz where K-Style players dominated me... This is awesome! I may try M2O for a good time to see if i can manage my skills back ^_^

lamp18
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down