Official GunZ The Duel 2018 (North America)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Gunz Trailer
Latest topics
» Can't register an in game account
Ayukori's GraphicDesigner/WebDeveloper Application EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 4:06 pm by neqneq

» Official Forum Closure, We've MOVED TO A NEW FORUM PLEASE READ!
Ayukori's GraphicDesigner/WebDeveloper Application EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 1:42 pm by Monk

» i cannot download gunz.
Ayukori's GraphicDesigner/WebDeveloper Application EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 4:02 pm by Monk

» GunZ - Online, Gold coin ( Cash Coin ) Sale for holiday!
Ayukori's GraphicDesigner/WebDeveloper Application EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 10:54 pm by TsunamiGunz

» Can't register
Ayukori's GraphicDesigner/WebDeveloper Application EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 6:06 pm by Monk

» dstyler dagz
Ayukori's GraphicDesigner/WebDeveloper Application EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 8:55 pm by Perfect

» Happy Thanksgiving Nov,2020 M2O Gaming GunZ!
Ayukori's GraphicDesigner/WebDeveloper Application EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 8:18 pm by Monk

» GunZ: The Duel, Official Subreddit JOIN NOW!
Ayukori's GraphicDesigner/WebDeveloper Application EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 11:54 pm by Monk

» GunZ an Esport
Ayukori's GraphicDesigner/WebDeveloper Application EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 7:33 pm by lamp18

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Ayukori's GraphicDesigner/WebDeveloper Application

2 posters

Go down

Ayukori's GraphicDesigner/WebDeveloper Application Empty Ayukori's GraphicDesigner/WebDeveloper Application

Post by Ayukori Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:05 am

Name:
Roger Antonio

IGN:
Ayukori

Position Applying for:
Graphic Designer/Web Developer

Email:
Please PM me for this information.

Experience:
I have been earning a living making websites for companies using Drupal. I setup up sites, from Design to Finished product.
My Graphic experience started when I was 12 (playing Gunz, discovering Private servers and using photoshop to alter the game's interface).
I have been GM and Admin before on other servers (very long time ago), but those servers could never get enough players together due to the bigger servers being more popular.

Your education or diplomas (graduated high-school, college, etc):
For me, Everything started in Artschool, but I did not learn Photoshop there, because my experience was already above what the teachers could teach me. After Artschool I did 1 year of Webdesign/Webdevelopment, graduating with Cum Laude (highest grade of all students of that year).
After that I tried Devine at Howest (Best/hardest Webdeveloper school in EU), but I quit after 6 months because the way of teaching and demotivating of students was not what I signed up for.
Turned out to be the best decision I ever made.

How active are you in game and forums?:
I found out about this community previous week, I can't tell how active I will be on the forums, but if my application is accepted, I would probably be working on the forums/website a lot as there are a lot of bugs to fix.
In-game I won't be too active as I'm on a Macbook pro and the only time I can play the game is in the weekends when I'm home.
I can only play on my Father's Desktop computer (windows) when he's not home.

Why do you want to be a part of M2O Gaming's GunZ staff?:
Mostly because my OCD hates all the website bugs I'm seeing which I'm sure I can find solutions for.
User Friendliness is important on the web, if your website is not ok, people will click away.
Also, from all other private servers that I didn't join, I liked this one because of the way you want to preserve Classic. I like Classic above all the flashy custom private server crap. If I were to be accepted, I would stand by the preservation of the classic feel of Gunz.

What will you bring to our GunZ, and help improve community?:
I will fix all front-end related bugs on the website and forums.
After that, I will start on a redesign as this dark-semi-transparent theme is super outdated and does not reflect "Gunz Online".
I will host dev meetings with the team to discuss further development of the website and forums and also event meetings in order to create graphics for upcoming events.
I will also ask Monk to clean up the outdated global announcements and sticky posts Razz

Do you know basic Adobe Photoshop CS5, Blender, C++, Animations?:
Photoshop - Yes (more than basic)
Blender - I used to (I made 3D weapons for Gunz when I was around 15 years old, I have forgotten how to do it)
C++ - No
Animations - No

Can you work with Microsoft SQL 2008 database?:
Yes

Can you prevent hackers from hacking?:
No - Hackers will always find a way.
But in my opinion, if someone, goes out of his way to download and install a hacked client, to disrupt the fun other players are having, they deserve an instant ban. And that's how I would handle hackers (unless Monk tells me not to instant ban)

Do you know how to edit MRS's Compile/Decompile?:
Yes - With the right tools, it's not that hard.

Can you edit values in Hex workshop?:
Yes

Why should we hire you to be accepted applicant?:
Because I could vastly improve your webpages and forums,
No more avatars going out of there containers, no more signatures that are too large, social media share icons will look nice, the search fields will get styling,...
I can fix the in-game screenshot button to display correctly (I've done it before, you need to edit the alpha values in Photoshop).
Also I would like to correct the typo's on the website's interface (like "lvll:" instead of "lvl" or "level").

Your programming and coding languages skills on a scale 1/10:
PHP - 5/10 - I can make it work but it takes time as I'm not a pro
CSS (SCSS) - 10/10 - This is what I do for a living
HTML - 10/10 - This is easy peasy.
JS - 7/10 - All the sites I work on have JS and sometimes need fixing
Websites I made (all with Drupal CMS):
https://bellewaerde.be
http://alides.be
http://inatura.com
http://era.be
too name a few

List other languages you speak besides English:
Dutch and Spanish

Do you advertise videos?:
Not sure what you mean by this, but if it's ment to say "Can you make advertisement videos?" then yes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxL4EdeprGU

Do you own Youtube channel?:
Like everyone, yes, but I don't post any content on it.

Are you mature?:
Yes, but "mature" is a relative thing Wink

Other:
Go Team M2O!

Interface:
XML - Yes
Texture editing - Yes
Elu's - Yes

PHP Coder:
Web Pages - No (I can edit PHP code, and write a little. I'm more Front-End orientated)
Security - No
Panels (Admin / User) - Yes

Any Extra Comments:
If by any chance you would like to see the content I made on RaGEZONE years ago, it should show you a list of the threads I started (please note, I was a kid then):
http://forum.ragezone.com/search.php?searchid=3114210
It appears all my screenshots in my threads were removed, might be a ragezone thing. or it might be because I'm logged out, I don't know

Last edited by Ayukori on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:52 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

Ayukori
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Ayukori's GraphicDesigner/WebDeveloper Application Empty Re: Ayukori's GraphicDesigner/WebDeveloper Application

Post by Monk Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:42 pm

Hello, I'll like to see a cinematic based Gunz images of M2O Gunz if you're interested in showcasing your talent. Be sure to include the servers name with websites link add GunZ logo and use original Gunz images as well. Be sure to make it classic, nothing too flashy.
Monk
Monk
M2O GunZ Owner

https://gunzduel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ayukori's GraphicDesigner/WebDeveloper Application Empty Re: Ayukori's GraphicDesigner/WebDeveloper Application

Post by Ayukori Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:54 am

I hate flashy, you'll have it somewhere this weekend Wink

Ayukori
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayukori Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:20 am

Monk wrote:Hello, I'll like to see a cinematic based Gunz images of M2O Gunz if you're interested in showcasing your talent. Be sure to include the servers name with websites link  add GunZ logo and use original Gunz images as well. Be sure to make it classic, nothing too flashy.

Ok, since my resources are limited to me only having access to Gunz on weekends and the occasional holiday, he's what I was able to do between yesterday and this morning. Let me know if you'ld like any adjustments.
https://i.imgur.com/wf0AvjN.jpg

Ayukori
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:55 pm

Beautiful work, join our discord and we can keep in touch always.
Monk
Monk
M2O GunZ Owner

https://gunzduel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayukori Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:52 am

Disregard this application.

Ayukori
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down