Official GunZ The Duel 2018 (North America)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Gunz Trailer
Latest topics
» Can't register an in game account
OMG! Someone finally did it! - Returning Gunz Player EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 4:06 pm by neqneq

» Official Forum Closure, We've MOVED TO A NEW FORUM PLEASE READ!
OMG! Someone finally did it! - Returning Gunz Player EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 1:42 pm by Monk

» i cannot download gunz.
OMG! Someone finally did it! - Returning Gunz Player EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 4:02 pm by Monk

» GunZ - Online, Gold coin ( Cash Coin ) Sale for holiday!
OMG! Someone finally did it! - Returning Gunz Player EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 10:54 pm by TsunamiGunz

» Can't register
OMG! Someone finally did it! - Returning Gunz Player EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 6:06 pm by Monk

» dstyler dagz
OMG! Someone finally did it! - Returning Gunz Player EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 8:55 pm by Perfect

» Happy Thanksgiving Nov,2020 M2O Gaming GunZ!
OMG! Someone finally did it! - Returning Gunz Player EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 8:18 pm by Monk

» GunZ: The Duel, Official Subreddit JOIN NOW!
OMG! Someone finally did it! - Returning Gunz Player EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 11:54 pm by Monk

» GunZ an Esport
OMG! Someone finally did it! - Returning Gunz Player EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 7:33 pm by lamp18

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

OMG! Someone finally did it! - Returning Gunz Player

+2
Brainneater
RoseDeSang
6 posters

Go down

OMG! Someone finally did it! - Returning Gunz Player Empty OMG! Someone finally did it! - Returning Gunz Player

Post by RoseDeSang Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:59 pm

EEEEEEEE!!!!! cheers cheers

I feel like I'm about to cry. Gunz was my all time favorite game and when it went down for good I thought it was lost to the seas of time. I can't believe someone has brought back the original Gunz. Holy shit I feel like I've hit the jackpot discovering this.

Just to make sure I'm not hallucinating, this is original gunz right? With the leading, the outfits, etc right?

~Rose
IjjI = Mentallism & AngelicTouch

Now if I could just register to be able to play.

RoseDeSang
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

OMG! Someone finally did it! - Returning Gunz Player Empty Re: OMG! Someone finally did it! - Returning Gunz Player

Post by Brainneater Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:41 am

Welcome to the community Smile. And yes, all original ijji content and NO anti-lead. To register, simply head to gunzduels.com and press "Register Now!" under "My Account." Let us know if you need any more assistance registering. Looking forward to seeing you in-game!
Brainneater
Brainneater
M2O: Gaming GameMaster
M2O: Gaming GameMaster

Back to top Go down

OMG! Someone finally did it! - Returning Gunz Player Empty Re: OMG! Someone finally did it! - Returning Gunz Player

Post by RoseDeSang Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:47 am

Brainneater wrote:Welcome to the community Smile. And yes, all original ijji content and NO anti-lead. To register, simply head to gunzduels.com and press "Register Now!" under "My Account." Let us know if you need any more assistance registering. Looking forward to seeing you in-game!

As I replied in the "cannot register" thread, when I press register - after putting in all the information it asks for - I just get a white screen. Afterwards if I try to log in it says "invalid username and password". I don't even get an email or anything. So I don't think the Registration on the website is working.

RoseDeSang
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:21 pm

It's working fine send me a private message with your desired user name, pass and email.
Monk
Monk
M2O GunZ Owner

https://gunzduel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseDeSang Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:43 pm

Monk wrote:It's working fine send me a private message with your desired user name, pass and email.

Okay so after some serious testing (trying different things) I finally figured out what the issue was. The issues was with my Security question. What I was trying to enter for it was "First girlfriend's name?" then I tried shortening it to "1st GF's Name?" Neither worked. Finally I made it 1 word: "FirstGF?" And then it took it. That's when I found out it says I already have an account with my email address - an issue I am going to PM you about. But I just wanted to let you know that there is either a character limit or a no "spaces" allowed rule for the Security Question - so maybe that can help you help others down the road or something.

RoseDeSang
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:37 pm

Noone has mentioned this issue as of yet, but I'll look in to it. Overall welcome to the community, hope you enjoy your stay!
Monk
Monk
M2O GunZ Owner

https://gunzduel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by babur12 Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:12 pm

Welcome. Nice to have more players joining.

babur12
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Orijjinal Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:54 am

Welcome to the crib Wink

Orijjinal
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by darkknightxp Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:24 pm

WELCOME HOPE YOU HAVE A MAGICAL TIME WITH US
darkknightxp
darkknightxp
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down