Official GunZ The Duel 2018 (North America)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Gunz Trailer
Latest topics
» Can't register an in game account
Another Freestyle i did last night tell me what u think EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 4:06 pm by neqneq

» Official Forum Closure, We've MOVED TO A NEW FORUM PLEASE READ!
Another Freestyle i did last night tell me what u think EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 1:42 pm by Monk

» i cannot download gunz.
Another Freestyle i did last night tell me what u think EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 4:02 pm by Monk

» GunZ - Online, Gold coin ( Cash Coin ) Sale for holiday!
Another Freestyle i did last night tell me what u think EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 10:54 pm by TsunamiGunz

» Can't register
Another Freestyle i did last night tell me what u think EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 6:06 pm by Monk

» dstyler dagz
Another Freestyle i did last night tell me what u think EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 8:55 pm by Perfect

» Happy Thanksgiving Nov,2020 M2O Gaming GunZ!
Another Freestyle i did last night tell me what u think EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 8:18 pm by Monk

» GunZ: The Duel, Official Subreddit JOIN NOW!
Another Freestyle i did last night tell me what u think EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 11:54 pm by Monk

» GunZ an Esport
Another Freestyle i did last night tell me what u think EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 7:33 pm by lamp18

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Similar topics

Another Freestyle i did last night tell me what u think

3 posters

Go down

Another Freestyle i did last night tell me what u think Empty Another Freestyle i did last night tell me what u think

Post by AwareSense Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:41 am

https://youtu.be/Xrfo6GDj9Zg

let me know what u think

remember this is all freestyle no writing involved lol

lmfao

AwareSense
    M2O GunZ V.I.P Member
    M2O GunZ V.I.P Member

Back to top Go down

Another Freestyle i did last night tell me what u think Empty Re: Another Freestyle i did last night tell me what u think

Post by Kuro Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:46 pm

lol nice ill quote some of your lyrics:

"but i really dont care anymore"
    "i dont fucking give a fuck"
    "no i dont fucking care"
    "understand, that i dont care anymore"

lol careless much Mad :l
    Kuro
    Kuro
    MonkZ Comm. Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Another Freestyle i did last night tell me what u think Empty Re: Another Freestyle i did last night tell me what u think

Post by Kuro Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:30 pm

it just sounded funny how u kept saying that u dont care xD
    but nice rapping
    Kuro
    Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post by AwareSense Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:15 am

Kuro wrote:it just sounded funny how u kept saying that u dont care xD
    but nice rapping

haha ty but i personally didnt like this one . just did it for the fat kid that was there
    and it keeps her off my ass lol

AwareSense
    M2O GunZ V.I.P Member
    M2O GunZ V.I.P Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PurpleMonk Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:57 am

Heyyyy, I can't check out your video anymore since it was removed, but I am a Hip-Hop head and the following are artists that I enjoy listening to:

MF DOOM
    Blu
    Mickey Factz
    Gorillaz
    Old Skool rap like - NaS, Wu-Tang Clan and more.
    Lana Del Rey
    A$AP
    Some Odd Future
    Black Hippy group (includes Kendrick Lamar, Ab-Soul and more)
    G.O.O.D. Music (includes Kanye West, Big Sean, KiD CuDi and more)
    Woodkid (french artist who is also an incredible video director)

You see I listen to different sounds mainly depending on my mood lol. I have an open mind though, so I give many genres a listen. It is mostly Hip-hop because I like poetry, and when I say poetry I'm talking about the good rap, not what you hear these days. In the end the best of music in my eyes is the stuff that gives off a good message and is positive. Because, look who is going to be listening to music at the end of the day? the majority I mean. The answer to that is the youth. and kids gotta listen to the good stuff, songs with soul, not Lil Wayne or some bs on the radio lol. I'm going on a rant haha well, people will have different opinions. This is mine.
    PurpleMonk
    PurpleMonk
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by PurpleMonk Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:14 pm

Monk wrote:i am mOnk
    Yeah Monk
    The Monk
    Forever Monk
    Feel Monk

best rap ever.

true story.
    PurpleMonk
    PurpleMonk
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by AwareSense Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:47 am

PurpleMonk wrote:Heyyyy, I can't check out your video anymore since it was removed, but I am a Hip-Hop head and the following are artists that I enjoy listening to:

MF DOOM
    Blu
    Mickey Factz
    Gorillaz
    Old Skool rap like - NaS, Wu-Tang Clan and more.
    Lana Del Rey
    A$AP
    Some Odd Future
    Black Hippy group (includes Kendrick Lamar, Ab-Soul and more)
    G.O.O.D. Music (includes Kanye West, Big Sean, KiD CuDi and more)
    Woodkid (french artist who is also an incredible video director)

You see I listen to different sounds mainly depending on my mood lol. I have an open mind though, so I give many genres a listen. It is mostly Hip-hop because I like poetry, and when I say poetry I'm talking about the good rap, not what you hear these days. In the end the best of music in my eyes is the stuff that gives off a good message and is positive. Because, look who is going to be listening to music at the end of the day? the majority I mean. The answer to that is the youth. and kids gotta listen to the good stuff, songs with soul, not Lil Wayne or some bs on the radio lol. I'm going on a rant haha well, people will have different opinions. This is mine.

this is old and i have the video hidden on my youtube . im not even sure which one this is but if u would like i can re enable the link . nothing special tho just boredom to be honest

AwareSense
    M2O GunZ V.I.P Member
    M2O GunZ V.I.P Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PurpleMonk Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:07 am

AwareSense wrote:this is old and i have the video hidden on my youtube . im not even sure which one this is but if u would like i can re enable the link . nothing special tho just boredom to be honest

Well, it's totally up to you. I don't want you to go through the trouble but just letting ya know that I'm most passionate about this category of music out of anything else Razz And yet, I don't play any instruments or know how to use any software for producing beats/sounds. confused

Anyway, if you're serious about it and decide on releasing something, I will be here to check it out. bounce
    PurpleMonk
    PurpleMonk
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by AwareSense Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:48 pm

PurpleMonk wrote:
    AwareSense wrote:this is old and i have the video hidden on my youtube . im not even sure which one this is but if u would like i can re enable the link . nothing special tho just boredom to be honest

Well, it's totally up to you. I don't want you to go through the trouble but just letting ya know that I'm most passionate about this category of music out of anything else Razz And yet, I don't play any instruments or know how to use any software for producing beats/sounds. confused

Anyway, if you're serious about it and decide on releasing something, I will be here to check it out. bounce

alright sounds good. programs are simple to use .

but not really serious. was just a series of boredom i think lol still intrests me tho in ways but nothing 2 serious

AwareSense
    M2O GunZ V.I.P Member
    M2O GunZ V.I.P Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down