Official GunZ The Duel 2018 (North America)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Gunz Trailer
Latest topics
» Can't register an in game account
Nurse GM Application  EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 4:06 pm by neqneq

» Official Forum Closure, We've MOVED TO A NEW FORUM PLEASE READ!
Nurse GM Application  EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 1:42 pm by Monk

» i cannot download gunz.
Nurse GM Application  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 4:02 pm by Monk

» GunZ - Online, Gold coin ( Cash Coin ) Sale for holiday!
Nurse GM Application  EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 10:54 pm by TsunamiGunz

» Can't register
Nurse GM Application  EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 6:06 pm by Monk

» dstyler dagz
Nurse GM Application  EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 8:55 pm by Perfect

» Happy Thanksgiving Nov,2020 M2O Gaming GunZ!
Nurse GM Application  EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 8:18 pm by Monk

» GunZ: The Duel, Official Subreddit JOIN NOW!
Nurse GM Application  EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 11:54 pm by Monk

» GunZ an Esport
Nurse GM Application  EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 7:33 pm by lamp18

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Nurse GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Nurse GM Application  Empty Nurse GM Application

Post by NurseMikey Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:43 pm

~GM Application ~
Name : Mikey
IGN: Nurse
Position Applying for: GameMaster
Email: mtcwd@hotmail.com
Experience:
No experience with being a GM on Gunz. hoping to have the opportunity provided to me through you. However I do play runescape, and am one of the Co owners of a clan on there and have been for a year. I also work as a Nurse, and have lots of leadership experience through my role in doing this.

• Your education or diplomas (graduated high-school,college,etc)
High School Graduate.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing Graduate (Nclex-RN Survivor).

• How active are you in game and forums?
I am active in game when I am not working, I think I am well known to most of the community in there.
I am willing to put more time into forums if this position is accepted.

• Why do you want to be a part of Monk GunZ staff?
I want to be a part of Monk GunZ staff because this game is as close to the original as it gets. We are a day by day growing community, and I want to help be a part of its growth. I have strong skills in building good relationships with members of the community. To be a part of Monk GunZ staff, I will be given my first opportunity to showcase my leadership abilities within a GunZ server, and this will provide me with a foundation to what it is like to be a GM. I want to continue to help this community grow, continue to build great relationships with the people in our community, and find a way to have a community filled with new and old gunz players who get to experience what the original gunz was like.

• What will you bring to Monk GunZ and help improve community?
As a nurse, we are educated, and given various different skills such as leadership, multitasking, thinking on the spot, continuous ongoing learning, therapeutic communication, relationship development, boundary setting etc, I feel like with my knowledge of these skills, I will be able to apply them to the community and be the communities favorite Nursey. I treat everybody with respect, and love to help new players get accustomed to the game so that they can fully enjoy the experience. With this patience, and helpfulness, Im hoping we can help recruit new members to the game and keep them so we can continue to grow.

• Do you know basic Adobe Photoshop CS5, Blender, C++, Animations?
No, however I would love to learn about them and see how I can apply my skills with this to the community. I am usually a pretty quick learner.

• Can you work with Microsoft SQL 2008 database?
When I learn how to use this absolutely.

• Can you prevent hackers from hacking?
I would have to learn how to do this but yes I would absolutely do this.

• Do you know how to edit MRS's Compile/Decompile?
No, but I am willing to learn.
• Can you edit values in Hex workshop?
No but I am willing to learn.

• Why should we hire you to be accepted applicant?
There were a few people in game who suggested that I become a GM. I am reputable within the gunz community. I feel like many people in the community have respect for me as I respect every individual in the server. I am able to help certain players get in touch with our GM's if they need help. I have been a dedicated gunz player since I was 10 years old and now I'm 22. I would love to see how the game differs when you are helping from a GM point of view. As a GM I would love to host certain events to help continue the growth of our community, and help bring everyone together with fun and help them get to know one another. I am also very self-knowledgable. I know a lot about myself and my limits, I know when to ask for help, and ultimately just want to be able to bring my positive energy to the GM community to help this server continue to grow and prosper.

• Your programming and coding languages skills on a scale 3/10:
I don't have coding languages skills at this point. But again, willing to learn.

• List other languages you speak besides english.
I speak a very tiny bit of french.

• Do you advertise videos?
I haven't done this before.
• Do you own Youtube channel?
No
• Are you mature?
Yes, and in saying that I am self-aware and my personality changes based on the vibes that I receive from the other person. I can respect that somebody wants a fun personality, and I can respect when somebody wants a serious personality. But when it comes to serious manners, they will be handled very maturely.

Other:
GunzDuels is a wicked server that I would love to have a GM role in. I think the community would enjoy having me as a GM as I would be able to do many different things to build relationships with our community to ensure that people stay and we continue to grow. I am a very keen learner, and would love to take on this role in gunz for the first time to learn and have the experience for the future. I hope you can provide me with that opportunity.

NurseMikey
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Nurse GM Application  Empty Re: Nurse GM Application

Post by FireFistAce Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:45 pm

Vouching for this person ! Extremely friendly and dynamic

FireFistAce
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down