Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Gunz Trailer
Latest topics
» GunZ: The Last Duel - IN REAL LIFE (part 2)
Yesterday at 1:49 am by RyRyStinx

» GunZ: The Last Duel - In Real Life! lol!
Yesterday at 1:33 am by RyRyStinx

» im new in this server
Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:52 am by Vendetta

» Saddest anime/Anime that made you cry
Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:52 am by Vendetta

» Please Like and follow our Official GUNZ Fanpage Here!
Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:56 pm by Monk

» Introduction
Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:14 am by Monk

» Hello I'm Outspark.
Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:20 am by Limits

» Forums Moderator Application
Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:46 pm by Prisoner

» M20 Gaming GunZ 2018, End of summer spring Festival 3vs3 GunZ Tournament!
Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:45 pm by Monk

November 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

CLAN QUASAR RESET WHY!!!?

Go down

CLAN QUASAR RESET WHY!!!?

Post by Ginebra on Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:49 pm

Hello friends of the forum of The last duel, old player of many server of gunz for the good atmosphere of original game em I encouraged to play this gunz that seems perfect to me and congratulations for the server but I have an inconvenience because until yesterday my clan was ranking 1 and today in the morning I get the surprise that the clan resettled me for unknown reasons and I demand the return of this, it is not possible that one with so much sacrifice of many people that integrate this clan do this to us, my clan is very good latin people that little by little we knew how to get ahead with this clan with everyone's work and the truth is we are very upset or that latin people can not be ranking 1, it is discrimination or I do not know but I think there are preferences for other clans since yesterday accepting to play with the clan first now (Reign) they threatened us that we are a false ranking and they threatened us with that they would close the clan and today we were surprised that the wishes of that clan were fulfilled benefiting the same.

I have many photos of several duels with first clans in the ranking now but I can not upload them here I appear

First of all, good afternoon, a faithful player from your server greets you, I hope my clan and I have good news from you, I have seen many cases of Latinos go through the same, maybe some people support discrimination but how to make them understand that we are one alone and we must move forward and not back down. Our disadvantage as Latinos is communication because of the lack of command of their language. However, we are good players in your server and we have built a friendship by this means, I hope to solve my problem and I would appreciate it if you please, thank you.

- Ginebra

Ginebra
M2O GunZ Member
M2O GunZ Member

Back to top Go down

Re: CLAN QUASAR RESET WHY!!!?

Post by Ginebra on Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:57 pm

Ginebra
M2O GunZ Member
M2O GunZ Member

Back to top Go down