Official GunZ The Duel 2018 (North America)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Gunz Trailer
Latest topics
» Can't register an in game account
Farewell everyone. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 4:06 pm by neqneq

» Official Forum Closure, We've MOVED TO A NEW FORUM PLEASE READ!
Farewell everyone. EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 1:42 pm by Monk

» i cannot download gunz.
Farewell everyone. EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 4:02 pm by Monk

» GunZ - Online, Gold coin ( Cash Coin ) Sale for holiday!
Farewell everyone. EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 10:54 pm by TsunamiGunz

» Can't register
Farewell everyone. EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 6:06 pm by Monk

» dstyler dagz
Farewell everyone. EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 8:55 pm by Perfect

» Happy Thanksgiving Nov,2020 M2O Gaming GunZ!
Farewell everyone. EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 8:18 pm by Monk

» GunZ: The Duel, Official Subreddit JOIN NOW!
Farewell everyone. EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 11:54 pm by Monk

» GunZ an Esport
Farewell everyone. EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 7:33 pm by lamp18

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Farewell everyone.

4 posters

Go down

Farewell everyone. Empty Farewell everyone.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:43 pm

I am sad to say that i must go, I cannot sit in my room any longer and do nothing, I am 18 years of age and living with my parents. I have been thinking alot about this, And i have decided to join the military, I am a drop out with no GED, So I feel this is the only route that will give me happiness, I feel this is the only way i can learn to be responsible, it was nice while it lasted, I might come back..... but i think im going to sell my computer, it was nice meeting you all, I hope you all have great life's, Goodbye.

Back to top Go down

Farewell everyone. Empty Re: Farewell everyone.

Post by thedevilman22 Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:52 pm

See ya man, it was good to have ya. Goodluck with military man! Very Happy
thedevilman22
thedevilman22
MonkZ Comm. Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:44 pm

Awh man... It was nice to meet you Smile it's a same really, i wish you the best of luck in the military, show em what you got!
Kami
Kami

Back to top Go down

Post by AwareSense Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:02 pm

Trevgenexxx wrote:I am sad to say that i must go, I cannot sit in my room any longer and do nothing, I am 18 years of age and living with my parents. I have been thinking alot about this, And i have decided to join the military, I am a drop out with no GED, So I feel this is the only route that will give me happiness, I feel this is the only way i can learn to be responsible, it was nice while it lasted, I might come back..... but i think im going to sell my computer, it was nice meeting you all, I hope you all have great life's, Goodbye.

what branch ? also get your g.e.d u cant join with out having it

coming from a drop out who is 21 about to join i had to get mine before hand u also should prep
and go to your local libarry or recruiter and ask for a pre asvap test before u take the actual one because u
need to score a 60 at least to join with a g.e.d

just a bit of heads up man

wish u luck either way

when i go in maybe ill see ya bud

AwareSense
M2O GunZ V.I.P Member
M2O GunZ V.I.P Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:36 pm

AwareSense wrote:
Trevgenexxx wrote:I am sad to say that i must go, I cannot sit in my room any longer and do nothing, I am 18 years of age and living with my parents. I have been thinking alot about this, And i have decided to join the military, I am a drop out with no GED, So I feel this is the only route that will give me happiness, I feel this is the only way i can learn to be responsible, it was nice while it lasted, I might come back..... but i think im going to sell my computer, it was nice meeting you all, I hope you all have great life's, Goodbye.

coming from a drop out who is 21 about to join i had to get mine before hand u also should prep
and go to your local libarry or recruiter and ask for a pre asvap test before u take the actual one because u

wish u luck either way

Yeah i know this, they said they would help me get my ged, that would be awesome to see you there. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by AwareSense Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:53 am

Trevgenexxx wrote:
AwareSense wrote:

wish u luck either way

Yeah i know this, they said they would help me get my ged, that would be awesome to see you there. Very Happy

nice add the facebook bud www.facebook.com/rodger.boyles keep in touch either way and it would be nice . good luck also man and they should be able to help u also if u go reserve tho they will pay for college for u also

AwareSense
M2O GunZ V.I.P Member
M2O GunZ V.I.P Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyond Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:31 am

Aww, It's always sad to have a member leave Monk Gunz forums. I hope you achieve what you desire in the military, and remember, even if you don't make it, NOBODY'S life is useless.

Beyond
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum