Official GunZ The Duel 2018 (North America)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Gunz Trailer
Latest topics
» Can't register an in game account
Glad Elimination - How was it/ suggestions EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 4:06 pm by neqneq

» Official Forum Closure, We've MOVED TO A NEW FORUM PLEASE READ!
Glad Elimination - How was it/ suggestions EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 1:42 pm by Monk

» i cannot download gunz.
Glad Elimination - How was it/ suggestions EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 4:02 pm by Monk

» GunZ - Online, Gold coin ( Cash Coin ) Sale for holiday!
Glad Elimination - How was it/ suggestions EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 10:54 pm by TsunamiGunz

» Can't register
Glad Elimination - How was it/ suggestions EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 6:06 pm by Monk

» dstyler dagz
Glad Elimination - How was it/ suggestions EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 8:55 pm by Perfect

» Happy Thanksgiving Nov,2020 M2O Gaming GunZ!
Glad Elimination - How was it/ suggestions EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 8:18 pm by Monk

» GunZ: The Duel, Official Subreddit JOIN NOW!
Glad Elimination - How was it/ suggestions EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 11:54 pm by Monk

» GunZ an Esport
Glad Elimination - How was it/ suggestions EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 7:33 pm by lamp18

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Glad Elimination - How was it/ suggestions

3 posters

Go down

Glad Elimination - How was it/ suggestions Empty Glad Elimination - How was it/ suggestions

Post by zalib Tue May 09, 2017 10:30 pm

I recently hosted a glad elimination event. I'm curious for those who attended, how do you think I can improve this event?

To me, it seemed a bit lengthy. With 16 players, the more immature ones tend to try to ruin it a tad. That is something I've noticed. I'm trying to account for those liabilities on the next event just to make sure it goes a bit more smooth. Other than that, what do you think I can do to improve it? Please let me know.

Thank you.

zalib
M2O: Gaming GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Glad Elimination - How was it/ suggestions Empty Re: Glad Elimination - How was it/ suggestions

Post by Enryu Wed May 10, 2017 3:32 am

Hey Colin,
I love the concept of the event, but I agree that there were too many people. If there was a way to make it so it was 6v6, I think it would be perfect. Other than that, I just think making sure everyone knows how to play is the main thing. Organization was kind of meh, but that's to be expected when you're trying out an event.

Thanks for the glad event!
Enryu
Enryu

Back to top Go down

Glad Elimination - How was it/ suggestions Empty Re: Glad Elimination - How was it/ suggestions

Post by zalib Thu May 11, 2017 11:16 pm

I find the second part of it was fine. The 8v8 part was the hard part. I'd hold smaller scale events but that doesn't seem to work well when other players don't get a chance. 4v4 would be perfect for example. I've got a few refinements I need to apply to it. If I had full access it would be easier for me to manage the events. I haven't gotten a full list of commands yet though or access to certain things.

zalib

Back to top Go down

Post by Ascension Sat May 13, 2017 12:56 am

Though it may be hard to communicate in an effective manner, in my opinion ruling of sportsmanship should come into play in this, and all events.

As you have mentioned, in large scale events immature individuals tend to reduce the glory of what you have presented, and the enjoyment for others who are participating in the event recieve. As such, we should be the ones ensuring those individuals who love the events in which we present get the full effect from what they expect.

This does not apply outside of events, because the adaption of sportsmanship is not something you can teach to some individuals with their own perceptions of what it means, but in our activities we should set the example for how this game was intended to be played. With burning passion for competition and respect for the peers in which we duel.

And, for those who do not respect those they compete with, should be disqualified from the event in which they are partaking.
Ascension
Ascension
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down